About Boiled Egg Salad:
This boiled egg salad is a very simple and healthy salad recipe, which is made primarily with hard boiled eggs, freshly chopped vegetables, and seasoned with spices and herbs. This can be served at lunch or dinner time. This salad is very good for weight loss.
Benefits of Eggs:
- Eggs are nutrient rich.
- Eggs are high in protein.
- Eggs are good source of Omega-3.
- Eggs are filling and helps in weight loss.
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage.
- 1 carrot finely chopped or grated.
- 1 green capsicum finely chopped.
- 1 medium sized tomato finely chopped.
- Finely chopped green chilies to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs roughly chopped (if you want you can discard the yolk).
- 1 medium sized onion finely chopped.
- 1 medium sized cucumber finely chopped.
- Crushed black pepper to taste.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil.
Note: You may increase or decrease the quantity of ingredients depending on for how many people you are making for.
Method of Making Boiled Egg Salad:
- Take a mixing bowl and add all chopped vegetables, green chilies to taste, and coriander leaves.
- Then, add roughly chopped eggs.
- Then, add lemon juice, salt to taste, crushed black pepper, and olive oil.
- Then, mix all the ingredients well and serve this immediately.