About Cappuccino Coffee:
Cappuccino is a coffee drink primarily made with single espresso shot and hot milk. Cappuccino is an Italian coffee drink. For this yummy cup of hot Cappuccino coffee, you only need milk, sugar, and instant coffee.
- 1 cup of full fat milk.
- 1 teaspoon of instant coffee powder.
- 1 teaspoon of sugar or to taste.
- 1-2 teaspoons of lukewarm water.
Note: You may increase or decrease the quantity of ingredients depending on your taste and for how many people you are making for.
Making Base of Cappuccino Coffee:
- Take a mixing bowl and add instant coffee powder and sugar and mix well.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of lukewarm water and mix well.
- With help of a beater or a spoon, beat the coffee mixture vigorously/continuously until the mixture is smooth, creamy and frothy, it may take around 10-12 minutes or more.
- Keep the mixture aside for later use.
Method of Making Cappuccino Coffee:
- Take a pan and add on the milk.
- Turn on the heat and let the milk come to a boil or the temperature you desire.
- While boiling the milk, scumb all of the cream that rises on the top.
- Turn of the flame and with the help of a whisker or beater, beat the milk for 3-4 minutes or until its frothy.
- Take a serving cup and add a spoonful of beaten coffee mixture or to taste.
- Pour the hot milk into the cup and stir well.
- Top this up with some hand beaten coffee mixture and sprinkle some instant coffee powder and serve hot.
Based on 1 Review(s)