About Dalgona Coffee:
Dalgona coffee is a coffee beverage made by whipping equal parts of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy like whipping cream and fluffy and then added into cold or hot milk.
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee.
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- 2 tablespoons of hot water.
- 2 cups of chilled or room temperature milk (approximately 400 mL).
- Some Cocoa powder to sprinkle on top.
- Some ice cubes (if using chilled milk, no need to add ice cubes).
Note: You may increase or decrease the quantity of ingredients depending on your taste and for how many people you are making for.
Method of Making Dalgona Coffee:
- Take a medium sized mixing bowl and add sugar and instant coffee powder.
- Add hot water and beat the coffee and sugar mixture vigorously with help of a whisker until its frothy, fluffy, and creamy in texture like whipped cream. It may take around 8-10 minutes. Keep the whipped coffee mixture aside for later use. You can store this coffee mixture in an airtight container in the fridge up to a week.
- Take serving glasses or coffee mugs and add some ice cubes into them.
- Divide the milk equally and pour them into glasses and top with some whipped coffee mixture and sprinkle some cocoa powder.
- Now your Dalgona coffee is ready to serve and serve this chilled.
Based on 1 Review(s)