About Fruit Salad:
Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit. It is made with fruits, black pepper, salt, and lemon juice. Fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a salad, or a dessert. You can serve this in the breakfast, lunch, or at snacks time.
Health Benefits of Fruit Salad:
- It helps in weight loss.
- It has healthy nutritional benefits.
- It improves digestion.
- Fruits are rich in vitamins, minerals, fibres, and antioxidants.
- It increases the energy level.
- 1 banana sliced.
- 1 apple finely chopped.
- 1 orange finely chopped.
- 3-4 strawberry finely chopped.
- 1 cup watermelon cubes.
- 1 kiwi peeled and finely chopped.
- 1 pear finely chopped.
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala (optional).
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder or to taste.
- 1/2 teaspoon chat masala.
- Salt to taste.
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder.
- 3-4 mints leaves finely chopped.
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice.
Note: You may increase or decrease the quantity of ingredients depending on for how many people you are making for. You may use any kind of seasonal fruits of your choice.
Preparation of Fruit Salad:
- Take a mixing bowl and add all chopped fruits.
- Add black pepper powder, salt to taste, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, and chopped mint leaves.
- Mix them gently.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and mix them well.
- Now your healthy and tasty fruit salad is ready.
- You can serve this immediately or you can keep the salad in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes and serve chilled.
Based on 1 Review(s)