Latte is a coffee drink made with espresso, steamed milk, and milk foam. Latte can be served hot or cold.
- 2 teaspoons of good quality instant coffee powder or to taste.
- 2 teaspoons of sugar or to taste.
- 1/4th cup of boiling hot water.
- 1/2 cup of full fat milk.
- Some cocoa powder for garnishing.
Note: You may increase or decrease the quantity of ingredients depending on your taste and for how many people you are making for.
Method of Making Latte:
- Take a serving cup and add in the instant coffee powder and sugar.
- Add hot water and mix well until the sugar dissolves.
- Take a pan and add milk.
- Turn on the flame and steam the milk for 5 minutes.
- When milk is hot, turn off the flame and take a whisker or a stick blender and whisk the milk until its foamy and frothy.
- Add this foamy milk slowly into the coffee mixture serving cup and top with some milk foam.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder on top and serve hot.
Based on 1 Review(s)