Masala maggi is a very quick and easy maggi recipe made with maggi, onions, tomatoes, chopped vegetables, maggi tastemaker, spices, and herbs. This is a very tasty and quick snack recipe. This is a vegetarian recipe.
- 3 packets of maggi with tastemaker.
- 1 medium-sized onion finely chopped.
- 1 medium-sized tomato finely chopped.
- 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Finely chopped green chillies to taste.
- Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Some curry leaves.
- 1/4th cup of finely chopped French beans.
- 1 medium-sized carrot finely chopped.
- 1/4th cup of green peas.
- 1 small green capsicum finely chopped.
- 1/4th tsp turmeric powder.
- ½ tsp cumin powder.
- ½ tsp red chilli powder or to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- 3 cups of water or as required (approximately 750 to 800 mL of water).
- Take a kadai and turn on the flame.
- When kadai is hot, add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- When oil is hot, add chopped onions, finely chopped green chillies to taste, and some curry leaves.
- Mix all these ingredients well and saute the onion on a medium to high flame until the onion turns translucent.
- Add chopped beans and carrot and mix well.
- Cover the lid and cook them on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes by stirring often.
- Add chopped capsicum, green peas, turmeric powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder to taste, and salt to taste, and mix all these ingredients well.
- Cover the lid and cook the tomatoes on a medium flame until tomatoes are soft by stirring often.
- Add 3 packets of tastemaker and mix well.
- Add 3 cups of water or as required and mix well.
- Check for the seasoning and adjust accordingly.
- Cover the lid and let the water come to a boil on a high flame.
- When water comes to a boil, add the maggi and mix well.
- Cook the maggi on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes or until maggi absorbs all the water and is well cooked by stirring often.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Turn off the flame and transfer the masala maggi to serving plates and serve hot with tomato ketchup or as it is.
You may increase or decrease the quantity of ingredients depending on your taste and for how many people you are making for.