About Mint Lemonade:
Mint lemonade is a refreshing and cooling summer drink made with mint leaves, lemon juice, sugar, and chilled water. Mint lemonade is a perfect summer drink, which is very easy and quick to make with few ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- 3-4 tablespoons of sugar or to taste.
- 1 cup mint leaves.
- Some ice cubes.
- 2 cups of cold water.
- Some slices of lemon and some mint leaves for garnishing.
- 1/4th teaspoon black salt.
Note: You may increase or decrease the quantity of ingredients depending on your taste and for how many people you are making for.
Method of Making Mint Lemonade:
- Take a grinding jar and add in the mint leaves, lemon juice, sugar, black salt, some ice cubes, and water.
- Grind all these ingredients well.
- Take a strainer and strain the grinded mint leaf mixture and keep aside.
- Take the serving glasses and add some ice cubes into the serving glasses.
- Pour the mint leaf mixture into the serving glasses and garnish with some sliced lemon and mint leaves and serve chilled.
Based on 1 Review(s)